Saturday, September 10, 2011

A need to keep writing.

I have spent this past week mapping out the story of the sequel to Lillie's Redemption entitled Abigail's Porch. I was feeling unsettled and paralyzed and couldn't figure out why. It came to me that marketing my first book was not a replacement for the creative work of writing. I realized I needed to keep going and continue the story started in Lillie's Redemption. So, Lillie and Joshua continue their budding relationship, Martin is present to his family and Abigail continues to offer her wise counsel. Characters Ruth, Debra, Ned and some new ones now occupy my mind. So, keep following the story. If you haven't yet read Lillie's Redemption (available at Barnes & Noble, Schulers Books & Music in Grand Rapids, The Bookman in Grand Haven, on Kindle and Nook and on my website: www.lalobainc.com) I encourage you to do so. People are loving it and you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment