Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Predators in the news

Again, we hear in the news about predators who prey on the vulnerable and then deny it and blame others. This is an unfortunate and very common reality in our culture. We must educate ourselves about the profile of a predator and the ways in which people become vulnerable to such abusers. We must work to prevent predation, sexual and otherwise, and then we must offer treatment that includes a willingness to face reality and talk about this problem. I have written a book, Lillie's Redemption, that addresses this issue with regard to ministers who prey on members of their congregations. I offer tools for healing to victims and I show in compelling terms, with great characters and a page-turner plot, the profile of a predator in order to teach what to look for and how to understand such people in our midst. My book is very timely. I encourage you to buy Lillie's Redemption and join the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment